BUILDING HEALTHY HABITS
Starting Jan. 2nd, the Healthy Habits 6-Week Challenge focuses on building healthy habits through incentivizing daily physical activity, water intake, and other healthy daily practices. The overall goal of the challenge is to help participants build healthy habits that will help them achieve and maintain their health and fitness goals over time.
RULES & DETAILS
START DATE: Monday, January 2nd, 2023
END DATE: Monday, February 13th, 2023
WHAT YOU GET
*24/7 Gym Access ($40 VALUE)*
*1 FREE Class Per Week ($60 VALUE)*
*FREE Tickets to 3 Special Events with Guest Speakers ($150 VALUE)
*Participation Packet; including nutrition resources, home & gym workouts, & other helpful hints on how to win the challenge ($100 VALUE)*
OTHER GREAT BENEFITS:
*25% OFF All Other Memberships, 2 Check-Ins w/Trainer Per Week, Weekly Incentives & Prizes*
*Learn how to hold yourself accountable & how to stay motivated (PRICELESS)*
HOW YOU WIN
The participant with the most points at the end of the 6 weeks wins! There are 5 categories that participants will obtain points from. There will also be additional weekly incentives and prizes where participants can accumulate additional points.
Each participant earns points in five categories:
1. Daily Water Intake Minimum based on participant’s weight.
2. Daily Steps Minimum based on participant’s age.
3. Classes, Personal Training Sessions, and/or Approved Workouts completed with a maximum of 3 points per week.
4. Additionally, each participant will receive one point for every 1.0% of total body weight lost.
5. And one point for every 1 inch lost from their total measurements taken on the first day and last day of the challenge.
WHAT YOU WIN
Weekly Incentives & Prizes!
1st & 2nd Place CASH Prizes!
$75 for non-members or $50 for current members (additional to current membership)
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF PARTICIPANTS
1. To start the challenge, participants will need to weigh in and get their measurements taken on or before the week of Jan. 2nd.
2. Participants will be added to a shared spreadsheet with their trainer to log their steps and water daily. Participants can opt to download the MyFitnessPal app and add username AfterburnFitnessClub as a friend to get specific help and guidance on nutrition as well.
3. Participants MUST log water intake and steps so your trainer, Emily, can monitor your progress and so you can earn points!
4. To end the challenge, participants will need to weigh in and get their measurements taken on or before the end date, February 13th.
The Challenge begins January 2nd, 2023 and ends February 13th, 2023.
An Informational Meeting will take place on Wednesday, December 28th at 6pm. Participants will receive a Challenge Info Packet and will be an opportunity for questions. Before or on January 1st, each participants’ weight and measurements will be recorded. The last day of the challenge will be February 13th and participants will need to schedule a time to do their final weigh in on or before that day.
Wednesday, December 28th at 6pm
In the Afterburn Fitness Club Weight Room
(In-Person or Zoom by request)