GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
ALL CLASSES ON THE SCHEDULE HAVE AN OPTION TO LIVE STREAM VIA ZOOM.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE
1. In-House Classes will have a limit of 6 people per class, unlimited number can use the Zoom option.
2. Participants will have their own station including a designated workout space, cleaning supplies, and equipment; which will not be shared.
3. Members will be asked to wash their hands before and after class, along with sanitizing all equipment before and after each use.
4. Instructors will wear masks and sanitize the entire workout space before and after every class. Participants will be required to wear masks when entering the classroom to obtain equipment needed for class. Disposable masks will be available.
5. Live streaming via Zoom will be available for all classes at member’s request as well; Zoom Class Memberships will remain an option.
GROUP FITNESS IS EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE
Group fitness is an effective and affordable way to get in shape. Our small group fitness classes can be easily modified for any individual's fitness level or experience ensuring a safe and challenging workout for all! Whether it is your first class or you are a seasoned pro, we have a class for you. All classes are modifiable to fitness level and/or limitations. We ask participants to carefully and honestly assess their readiness for classes before attending. If you are new to the gym and not sure where to start, we recommend that you start with a beginner or intermediate level class. Also, please let your class instructor know that you are new before the start of class, that way they can better assist you in making sure you get the workout you need and want.
WE HAVE A VARIETY OF OPTIONS FOR CLASS PACKAGES
Punch cards and class memberships can be used for both in-house and zoom classes.
Any class can be made available with live streaming per member's request.
Below is a list of all of our class descriptions. Please see our class schedule to see all classes available.
30/45-MIN HIIT CLASSES
STRENGTH, STAMINA, & MOBILITY
We offer 1-DUMBBELL HIIT, STRENGTH HIIT, CARDIO HIIT, and LOW IMPACT HIIT. Each HIIT class has its own focus but all offer a variety of functional & strength exercises.
STRETCH & SWEAT
FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH & MOBILITY
A combination of movements inspired by yoga, pilates, and functional strength training. A perfect match for the avid weight lifter or a yogi looking to try something new, but familiar.
BASICS OF EXERCISE & TONING
Basic exercise techniques taught while muscle toning and calorie burn are achieved. Bodyweight exercises, resistance bands, & free weights done in supersets and/or circuit. Great for weight loss, muscle toning, and joint mobility. Ignite the flame!
TONING & FAT-BURNING
High energy, fat-blasting, full-body burn HIIT class that utilizes a little bit of everything! Workout includes plyometrics, high reps, bodyweight & weighted exercises. Bring the heat!
STRENGTH & MUSCULAR ENDURANCE
A class with a goal of fat loss and muscle gain. Low to medium impact. Utilizes a variety of types of exercises and types of training, while getting a full-body workout. Light the torch!
POWER & STRENGTH
Elements of plyometrics and Olympic lifts, along with a variety of strength exercises. Medium to high impact. Medium to heavy weight lifting.
Let’s set your body on fire!